Death Extractions Remeniny

  • haluska
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2010
      I found some death entries that appear to be extractions from the church records of Remeniny dated 1863.They include 3 deaths in one house and two more in neighboring homes.

      I am having difficulties with this document....

      What did they die from? I can not make it out.Also at the bottom i can see extractions of deaths from originals and the date but nothing else.

      As with many of my family's records,they do not follow the norm.

      Is there help from the group available? I posted the record in the files.

      Thanks,Dennis
    • CurtB
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2010
        Dennis,
        There is no information in this document on the cause of death.

        Since this is an extraction, you will have to find and examine the original record to see if there is more information. Is there anything in this record you do not understand?

        Curt B.
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "haluska" <ddhalusker@...> wrote:

        > I found some death entries that appear to be extractions from the church records of Remeniny dated 1863.They include 3 deaths in one house and two more in neighboring homes.
        >
        > I am having difficulties with this document....
        >
        > What did they die from? I can not make it out.Also at the bottom i can see extractions of deaths from originals and the date but nothing else.
        >
        > As with many of my family's records,they do not follow the norm.
        >
        > Is there help from the group available? I posted the record in the files.
        >
        > Thanks,Dennis

      • haluska
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2010
          Mainly I was just curious as to why out of that year these names and homes were extracted.....

          Thanks!