Re: [S-R] Re: I'm looking for family information on the following Kopera, Gajdos, Senita,

  • John & Erica
    Message 1 of 15 , May 29, 2010
      Dorothy,

      Do you have any records of Anna's parents? On the Gaydos/Gajdos side I go back to Michael Gajdos born in 1876 in Michalovce. He had a sister named Mary. His parents were John Gaydos / Gajdos and Mary Sabol.

      Thank you,

      John

      Message 2 of 15 , May 29, 2010
        Surname Kopera from Oscadnica, Slovakia
        Surname Gajdos (Gaydos) from Michalovce, Slovakia
        Surname Senita from Jestrabie, Slovakia
        Surname Marusa from Senvis, Slovakia
        Surname Valkuchak from Malczo, Slovakia
        Surnames Svancar, Luscanova, Micheny & Zovazoray from Oscanica, Slovakia