The History of Lozin booklet

  • martha.andras
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2010
      Hi Everyone!

      I have a several page booklet that documents the history of the town of Lozin, Slovakia. This is my ancestral town and I've seen 2 other folks looking for information on Lozin here on S-R. For me - the problem is that it is written entirely in Slovak. If there is anyone on here that would be willing to take a look at it, I can post the pages here or you can email me privately. I believe there are 5 pages of typing and then maybe 3 or 4 pages of photos with short captions. Seems like a really nice booklet.

      Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

      Martha