Re: [S-R] Akron , Ohio

  • haluska
    Message 1 of 8 , May 26, 2010
      The clipping is great! Everything is more than I had. The village is
      Remenye or today known as Remeniny and John was his father.

      The poor guy never had a chance to have a family.

      I can not thank you enough for your time. Do you live next door to the
      library?

      Everyone here at Slovak-Roots are the best there is! #1 group in my
      book......

      Dennis

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, PHILBAER@... wrote:

      > Dennis,
      >
      > I sent you some information that I found for your relatives and sent
      it directly to you:

      > Death certificate - that confirmed he was a milkman and died from an
      accident
      > 1920 census for Joseph's Father, John Chorey and Mary + 4 childfren
      born before Joseph
      > WWI & WWII draft registrations for John Chorey. The WWI draft
      registration listed his DOB (1 April 1887) and his place of birth as ?
      Reviena? Austria

      > Philip Baer

      Truck