the name Margaret

  • Jeanann Jameson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2010
      hi my grandmothers name is Magdalena. could she have been called Margaret by any of the countries out there. She was German, Hungarian, Slovic and i don't no what else. I am finding information that could be her but the first name is Margaret not Magdalena . any help would be great. thanks jeanann
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2010
        try this reference:
        http://tinyurl.com/cxbpok

        On Mon, May 24, 2010 5:47 pm, Jeanann Jameson wrote:
        > hi my grandmothers name is Magdalena. could she have been called Margaret
        > by any of the countries out there. She was German, Hungarian, Slovic and i
        > don't no what else. I am finding information that could be her but the
        > first name is Margaret not Magdalena . any help would be great. thanks
        > jeanann

        Bill Tarkulich
        http://www.iabsi.com
      • Jeanann Jameson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2010
          thank-you so much jeanann

          On Mon, May 24, 2010 5:47 pm, Jeanann Jameson wrote:
          > hi my grandmothers name is Magdalena. could she have been called Margaret
          > by any of the countries out there. She was German, Hungarian, Slovic and i
          > don't no what else. I am finding information that could be her but the
          > first name is Margaret not Magdalena . any help would be great. thanks
          > jeanann

          Bill Tarkulich
          http://www.iabsi.com