Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] [PBS] Lubovnianske Kupele, slovakia

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2000
      Bless you, that's just what I needed. I have it in my local FHC and have
      used it -- but I never remember where to find all the particulars.

      I want to share with all listers -- I just spent some time looking over a
      microfilm or two of probate records, in this case from Bridgeport c.
      1906-1908. I did not find what I was looking for, YET. It's hard to know
      which film in this case because I don't know precisely when this particular
      death occurred. However, I did find some information on other possible
      relatives, including the names of the widows and surviving children.

      I will add, that reading over the wills of the rich folks is positively
      sumptuous -- their jewels, laces, Brussels carpets, tea sets, etc. But the
      inventories of possessions of the common people are interesting too.