Re: asking for help

  • Eulis Landrith
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2010
      Thank you all for your suggestions on what tools to use to persue my daughter in law's paternal grandmother's Czech heritage.  All of this is most helpful and I will keep working on figuring out her roots -at least I have several alternative ways to search now.  I was getting pretty stuck!  Thanks again.  Sue Eppley Landrith