Polish or Lithuanian?

  • J.B. Bulharowski
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2010
      Bill:

      Thank you Sir-Bill, I'll pass all of these words on to my "Polish/Lithuanian" husband. I appreciate the reply and hints for my DH Mr. Bulharowski. He is beginning to suspect his background might be Lithuanian. Everyone he's spoken to says the surname is more Lithuanian than Polish (particularly a knowledgeable man researching his own "Polish" background at the LDS Center in Mesa) . My DH is fascinated and curious. We've always thought the Bulharowski name was Polish. Quite a liaison, me the Slovak and he, the questionable one. Our plot thickens.

      Anyway much thanks, I'll forward this on to him; he's taken the research-ball, so to speak, and he's attempting to run with it. If we learn anything I'll let you know.

      Blessings,

      JB