Re: [S-R] New Member Questions

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 12 , May 18, 2010
      Dear Carolyn - sounds like your ancestors are from Slovakia - from Jaklovce in the Spis region - both your surnames can be seen in the Slovak Pride data base - Papcun doesn't seem to be a name found in Moravia but in the Spis and Zemplin regions of Slovakia - have a dozen listings for it in Spis and 2 from Zemplin.

      write me directly if you would like to know more
      helene
      helenezx@...