Re: [S-R] Letovicz?LETENOCZ LETNICIE

  • ROBERT LISTON
    Message 1 of 15 , May 18, 2010
      Found it! We sure were off, was not looking far enough west or north.

      I want to thank all who have helped me now and in the past. I have come a long way in the past four years learning where my family came from and who they were. I now have a place to look for my ggm's birth record and her family. I would not be where I am today without all of you and your kind and patient help. Thanks again.

      Respectfully,
      Joanne Liston