Re: Hettish possibly Americanized from ??? "HETTISH"

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 37 , May 3, 2010
      Frank,

      Reading his statement I take it he has the census info but has not yet found the immigration info. >>> From the census info, Mike immigrated in 1891 or 1892 and his wife Anna in 1895/1896 with their 4 year old son John. You'd think from this info I might be able to find their immigration records.>>>

      Ron

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Frank R Plichta" <frank.r.plichta@...> wrote:

      > Ron,
      >

      > If Mark found his family, why would you suggest he try another spelling
      > variation? I don't understand the logic.
      >
      > Frank
      >
      > _____

    • John
      Message 37 of 37 , May 5, 2010