Lovzia

  • Wily4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      My Grandfather stated in a public document that he was born in
      Lovzia, Poland. When I try to search for this on the internet, I get
      no results. Can anyone tell me where this town is located? Is it
      close to the Slovak border? I don't think he knew my Grandmother
      before she came to the United States from Ilava, Slovakia. But would
      like to see these towns on a map.

      Hi Judy,
      You should try the shtetlseeker at www.jewishgen.org
      It comes up with quite a few different locations.