Re: [S-R] Hettish possibly Americanized from ??? "HETTISH"

  • Gina
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 30, 2010
      Or possibly Hedash? There are several Hedash families in the coal regions of
      eastern PA, and I know that the family came from Slovakia. Perhaps one of
      them moved out to western PA?

      --
      The Animal Rescue Site needs your help in feeding previously abused animals
      who are now living their lives in a protective sanctuary or are awaiting

      I see a light at the end of the tunnel....It's a train! ;-O

    • John
      Message 37 of 37 , May 5, 2010