Re: [S-R] Hettish possibly Americanized from ??? "HETTISH"

  • BarbyDZ@aol.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 30, 2010
      Hi,
      I had a very good friend in around 1959 in Meadville, PA. Her name was
      Shirley Hettich. I'm pretty sure she had a brother but can't remember his
      first name. I was 19 at the time and I think she was my age or a year
      younger. Don't know if this helps but thought I would pass it along. Good
      Luck!.

      In a message dated 4/29/2010 12:38:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      hettishm@... writes:

      Hettich

    • John
      Message 37 of 37 , May 5, 2010