Re: [S-R] OLD RECPIES/FAMILY SECRETS

  • JOHN MITRICSKA
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2010
      Dads family had an old raggedy smoker made from metal drums in the yard. They made the best kielbasa. I can remember the dining room table cover with a clean white sheet and, his sisters filling it with pirogi while they were filling them. The good ole days. If you get the sausage recipe, let me know.

      John