Re: [S-R] Book on Pila

  • CurtB
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 27, 2010
      Teresa,
      Hochwies and Paulisch is not the name of an author. These are the German names of villages in Slovakia. Paulisch is the German name for Pila which is just northwest of Zarnovica. Exactly what you are looking for. It is possible, however, that there is a third book that your Great Aunt had seen but no one else knows about or has seen since. Is it possible that it was an umnpublished typescript? I'll poke about in the online catalogs of some German archival libraries by subject and see what I can find, if anything. I'll let you know if anything turns up.

      Curt B.