Records in Database

  • margefriel
    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 27, 2010
      I feel really dumb asking this question, but what is the purpose of the records in the database? Do I add a name because I'm looking for info on that person?? Or are the records to share with other people? Or both? Sorry for my lack of understanding. Thanks for any clarifications.
      Message 42 of 42 , May 17, 2010
        Our group is not part of google. You must be logged on to yahoogroups
        with a yahoo i'd.

        Bill