St. Casmir's Cleveland,Ohio

  • haluska
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2010
      While not a a Slovak Church in itself.Support against the Church Closings in
      Cleveland, Ohio has gained the support of many Eastern European ethnic groups
      including the Slovak's.

      Please support this cause by writing Bishop Lennon at St.John's Cathedral in
      Cleveland objecting to all Church Closings.

      Our immigrant grandparents intended for these churches to stand forever when
      they gave all they had to build them.

      If a Parish has money in the bank and is finacialy sound,the Bishop has no right
      closing down any parish.

      Every Sunday at 11:30 Am in Cleveland,Ohio. A combined group of Poles,
      Slovaks,Slovenians,Lithuanians,Czech, Irish and many others gather in front of
      St. Casmir's on E.80th and Sokowoski ave and protest the closings.

      These groups represent the diverse ethnic heritage in Cleveland and there own
      parishes threatned by Bishop Lennon.

      I attended a rally in Cleveland and have posted a picture of myself and Cousin
      Joe Feckanin/Feczkanin the point man to contact in Cleveland.

      Dennis Halusker/Haluska