Stano, Bernat, Filip,etc

  • G_Stano
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      Hello,

      I am new to the list and am searching for the following family lines. My great grandfather was Stephen STANO(b. 28 Aug 1879 Kattun died 25 May 1935 in Detroit, MI) and he was the son of Joannes(b. Katttun) and Ustena(Augustina) FILIP (b.Pavl'any?).

      Stephen was married to Susanna BERNAT (B. 28 Aug 1879 Dubrava and died 10 Apr 1911 In Dunlo, Cambria County, Pennsylvania) who was the daughter of Joseph (B. 25 Sept 1839 Szinyelipovce? ) and Anna KUBOVCZIKOVA (BIROS).

      Any and all informtaion on expanding my pedgree or other pertinent information would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to share the information that I have.

      Please contact me at G_Stano@.... Thank you again in advance