RE: [S-R] 1828 Hungarian Census

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 18, 2010
      Not difficult at all.
      The Family History Library has selected territories microfilmed. For a
      small fee you can view them personally.
      Records are organized in columnar fashion, with column headings( "headers")
      being decoded/translated to English. With this header translation, reading
      the census is quite straightforward and easy.
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/census_1775_1828_examples.htm

      Bill