Kronprinz Wilhelm

  • Dollins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      Lisa --

      How exciting to have the actual receipt! I wish that my family had been
      better at keeping stuff.

      According to the information in the Morton Allan directory that's posted at
      www.cimorelli.com Kronprinz Wilhelm arrived in New York on 8 Feb 1911 from
      Bremen.

      Do you have access to a Family History Library? If so, you can order a
      microflm of the passenger lists for ships that arrived on Feb. 8. The
      reference to take with you to the library when you order is

      v. 3580-3581 Feb 6 1911 FHL US/CAN Film 1400310

      There's a photo of the ship in Michael Anuta's Ships of our Ancestors. The
      book is available in your local library or via interlibrary loan.
      One of the many web sites with a history and description of the ship is
      http://user.tninet.se/~xqf528b/kpw.html

      Anabeth Dollins
      axd2@...