Re: [S-R] need help with the name....

  • christine mackara
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2010
      Hi Dianne,

      I am going to give it a try. Am not a native speaker and do a lot of guessing.
      But here is what I think it says. Until someone with more experience answers you, this is the best I can do

      Susanna / Zsuzsanna was born and baptised on the 24 October 1884 in Bezö her father was KALTA (?) looks like "c" Mihaly, mother MATYASIK Anna. He was a zseller/cottager , godparents: Zselyez Janos and Bartok Anna

      The headings are translated in Bill's Toolbox : http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/toolbox.htm
      Then click on Jaso-Churchheaders and when that comes up, click on Baptism

      Good Luck,

      Christine