is this a marriage record?

  • Dianne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2010
      i added another church registry page from 1884 in the photo section. i'm wondering if this the record of my grandfathers first marriage dated oct 24, 1884. his first child was born jan 2, 1886 and i've found that.

      i would love to know the woman's name......that's what started my research! (it seems i'm the only one in our family that inherited the 'curiosity' gene.)

      thank you for any help!