Re: [S-R] LACZA/LACZAFALVA

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14 9:27 PM
      http://en.e-obce.sk/obec/lackovce/lackovce.html Lackovce information website.

      Lackovce: 1773 Láczfalva, Laczkowcze, 1786 Laczfalwa, Laczkowcze, 1808 Laczfalva, Lackowce, 1863, 1888-1913 Lácfalva, 1873-1882 Lacfalva, 1920-1971 Lackovce

      Lacza is a surname, but not the name of a village presently in Slovakia. There is a Lacza, Poland. Lacacseke can be found in Hungary near the junction of the Hungary, Slovak and Ukraine borders.