Re: [S-R] Chesney or Csisnai family

  • Jenet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2010
      Dear John,

      Also- and Felsoregmec are on the Hungarian side of the border with Slovakia. By "Eastern Orthodox" I suspect you mean "Greek Catholic" (not exactly the same). If this is correct, you will find the church records with the nearby village of Mikohaza. LDS microfilms are available for this village (1795-1895) through your local Family History Center.

      Janet