Re: [S-R] airline question

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
      I have flown twice to Krakow via LOT from Chicago. The only problem that
      I had was the duration of the flight - ten hours.
      Additionally, on my last return trip to the US in August, 2009, the plane
      was at the airport in Krakow
      for some two hours undergoing normal servicing. We departed thirty five
      minutes late. Shortly after take-off the pilot told us that we were
      making an unscheduled stop in Warsaw, to refuel! One would think that
      the plane could have been refueled in Krakow, after all it was a ten hour
      transatlantic flight. We did, however, go to Warsaw and refueled. It
      made a normal ten hour flight slightly longer since we were not permitted
      off the plane. I don't know, maybe the fuel was cheaper in Warsaw!

      Bill Brna
      Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bbe09cede1fd26dbam06vuc