Driving in Slovakia

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      On one of my trips to Slovakia I made all the arrangements to rent a car
      in the US when I made my travel arrangements. I flew into Bratislava
      airport, took a taxi to the Empire Hotel and picked up the rental. The
      only time that I had to present my Driver's License was when I picked up
      the car. I used American Express and was able to arrange for any
      insurance that I needed, including Travel Insurance, Health Insurance.
      At the end of my rental period, I dropped off the car at the Bratislava
      Airport. No additional fees were needed. BTW, the personnel at the
      Agency at the Empire Hotel spoke excellent English.

      Bill Brna