Re: [S-R] Kluknava genealogy

  • John Magyari
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2010
      I would also be interested in this area.

      Richnavsky
      Kluknava (Kluko, Szepes Merge, Austria-Hungary)

      Thanks,
      John Magyari
      www.lipowiec.org
      Researching
      Lipowiec (near Jasliska), Sanok, Austria-Hungary
      "Kokenyes, Maramaros Megye, Austria Hungary" and Kokenyes,
      "Balazsvagas, Saros Megye, Austria Hungary",
      "Otvosfalva, Maramaros Megye, Austria Hungary"
      On cousin side