Re: reconstructing Bremen ship lists, Bulvon surname, etc.

  • Barbara Keryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2000
      Many thanks to Frank for his help on some of my previous questions. I
      have been having trouble with @home mail server, but got that
      straightened out today hopefully.

      I have sent a link to Frank with my grandfather's ship's paper in German
      to see if he sees the name of a ship on it. It is on my web page now,
      but be warned it is huge and may take some time to download. However,
      the print is very clear and you can even see some penciled in words I
      wrote.

      http:www.members.home.net/bkeryan/shippaper2.jpg

      Here is a link about the Bremen project. Slovakians were not the only
      group to go through this port so it really is a monumental step for
      Americans of many Europeans nationalities to have this done. It is
      interesting that none of my family who are German went through this
      port. I just found this in browsing.

      http://www.deutsche-auswanderer-datenbank.de/enframeset.htm

      Glad to be back communicating,

      Barb Keryan