RE: [S-R] Svaliava, Ukraine

  • Nancy Hayes
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 24, 2010
      I wrote this.

      Nancy Kristen Hayes/USA

      -----Original Message-----
      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of jump4toys@...
      Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 1:56 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Svaliava, Ukraine

      I"m not sure who wrote this, but my own father was born in Szolyva. wHat is
      the family name of the person who was born there?
      DAniel Wachtenheim

      I just joined today and found this group when I typed Szolyva in the
      Google search window. . . . My grandmother was born in Szolyva, Hungary in 1897
      and her family lived at the base of the Carpathian Mountains. <<<

      Szolyva, Bereg Megye (county) Hungary, now Svaliava, Ukraine located 48‹
      32Œ / 22‹ 59Œ.