Re: [S-R] map of ethnicities of former Austria-Hungary - Adding Files

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2010
      Hello hawaiijenner,

      Welcome to the group.
      You are correct, attachments to group emails are not permitted. However,
      you can post the file to our web site.

      Read the links at the bottom of each message. Assuming you have a YAHOO
      ID, you can access our web site and post them in the FILES section.
      Instructions are all on the web page provided by Yahoo.

      Regards,

      Bill Tarkulich

      On Tue, March 23, 2010 2:32 pm, hawaiijenner wrote:
      > My cousin in Slovakia just sent me a map that shows the ethnic areas of
      > the former Austria-Hungary empire, i.e. Slovak, Czech, Polish, German,
      > etc. It is in Slovak (I think), so he sent me a key to translate the
      > words. If this would be of interest to any of you just let me know and I
      > can send it to you. I am not sure how to go about posting it to the group
      > as I am new to this group. Most groups don't let you send attachments to a
      > message.

      Bill Tarkulich
      http://www.iabsi.com