Walter Estock

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 18, 2010
      I'm trying to found village or town that Great-grandfather was from. He's social security appliciation states that he was born Feb 14, 1881 in Siroke, Cechoslovakia, but I was told that it is now Slovakia. His parents are Andrew Estock and Mary Sofranko. I can't find anywhere where they came into the states. I hope this helps.

      Jerry Waters
      great-grandson of Walter Estock
      Message 48 of 48 , Apr 8 3:43 PM
        I agree with John.

        http://tinyurl.com/3kfwkfp

        The records are on film, but not online.

        Bill