[S-R] Re: Hello Everyone!

  • CurtB
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 16, 2010
      When reading a ship manifest, always look at the beginning and end of it. There you will often find notes, including lists of passengers detained. On this particular manifest many were detained for lack of money. There are notes as to resolution of their individual cases, the name of the immigration judge, and how many meals they were served.

      Curt B.