Help!

  • Mark Carter
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2000
      I know this is a stupid question that comes up a lot on any mailing list but....how do I unsubscribe from this list? I tried going to the web page at www.onelist.com and going to the User Center as it said in my Welcome Email....but I didn't see any User Center. I see on the page that Yahoo recently aquired eGroups. So maybe the page has changed since then?

      Wayfarers wondered & warriors were dismayed
      At renewal of conflicts that Gwydion made;
      http://homepage.dave-world.net/~gwydion/
      gwydion@...

    • Ken Sajdak
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2001
        As the coordinator of the Czech and Slovak Rootsweb pages, I recently
        got this message.

        I know there are people here who might be able to help.

        Please respond to Ramon ( monluk@... ) as I don't think he
        currently subscribes to the list.

        Ken Sajdak

        Ramon Gaite Lukban wrote:

        > before my step grandfather died in 1975, i promised to rebury him in
        prague when his country becomes free again. i was not able to keep this
        promise because we never knew any f his relatives.
        > he was a decorated war hero [ww2/battle of the bulge]; a mining
        engineer graduated fr. prague univ. in 1911[?]. his family [twin brother
        and mother ] were killed by the communists. they used to have the
        biggest bakery and a taxi cab co. in prague before the war. he came to
        the philippines in 1948 and married my widowed grandmother.
        > he was a sweet and gentle man who loved his native land intensely
        until the day he died... i owe him his final plea.
        > pls help w/ any info. you may have.

      • Robin
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2005
          Hello Everyone,

          I have found my way back to this list after a short time away. I am,
          once again, looking for help. I recently had pictures taken of the two
          villages where my great grandparents came from and I am in need of some
          help with translating some tombstones and church plaques. Is there
          anyone who would be kind enough to help? The villages that I have
          pictures of are Csaszlocz and Kereknye. Any help would be greatly
          appreciated!

          Robin