Re: [S-R] Re: Drenguba, Busella

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 3, 2010
      Bill,
      Knowing that Rudabanyacska is present day Satoraljaujhely, Hungary means you are going to have to go to a Hungarian Archive to search for this branch of your family.
      http://www.wideweb.hu/hungary/hungarians-abroad/genealogy this site has a list.

      From: John <johnqadam@...>
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Drenguba, Busella
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 1:36 PM

      >>> Looking for information on . . . Buselola families . . . or Maria Busella. <<<

      What is the correct surname? Busela comes up on Ellis island. Where was she born?