Szinye is now what?

  • cathy.cherry
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      Help! Someone already gave me this informtion and I thought it had been safely saved. But at this point I cannot locate the new name or a site that will tell me what it is called now. If you send it again I promise to put it where it cannot be lost.

      Cathy
    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
        2292 Svinia PO/PV saris.
        1773 Szinye, Swina, 1786 Sinye, Swina, 1808 Szinye, Swinná, Swinné, 1863-1913 Szinye, 1920 Svina, 1927- Svinia
        2293 Svinica KS/KI abov.
        1773 Szinye, Swinitz, Swinicza, 1786 Sinye, Swinicza, 1808 Szinye, Swinica, 1863-1913 Petoszinye, 1920- Svinica