Re: [S-R] Health Death Hydrops

  • Alan Antoska
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 10:06 PM
      Ron,
      "vodnatielka" in slovak.  ie Dropsy, oedema (swelling), excess water accumulating in the tissue.  Not a disease itself, but a symptom of kidney or heart disease (which would not necessarily be visually evident to the untrained. So the scribe wrote what was evident.)

      There was (I forget where) a few sites that had old (english) medical terms shown with today's names for the ailments.
      cheers

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 12:25 AM
        Thanks Alan.

        Ron