Which Army ?

  • travel2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      Can anyone tell me which army this person was in ? I guess I had
      relatives on both sides!

      George

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hello George,

        What person? Was there an attachment? Attached documents/photos are not
        delivered with your message to Slovak-roots members. Please use the web
        to post your photo first, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS/ then
        let people know the title where(what folder) you put it in.
        Bill

        On Mon, March 1, 2010 9:41 am, travel2001@... wrote:
        > Can anyone tell me which army this person was in ? I guess I had
        > relatives on both sides!
        >
        > George

        Bill Tarkulich
        http://www.iabsi.com