RE: [S-R] Re: Vaclav Szalenka query

  • Julie & Kevin
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 27, 2010
      Hi,

      Here is the Family History Center site , to get one near you just enter your country in the box provided... http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp look in the section under centers near you.

      Julie B

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sylvia Ofei-Kwatia
      Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:12 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Re: Vaclav Szalenka query

      Thanks John - this is very helpful. Sorry, the religion was Roman - Catholic for both. Unfortunately, I live in UK - how would I go about ordering the films? I suspect the films are only available 'in person' - is there any service or anyone who I can ask to view the films on my behalf?

      Again, thank you for your help.

      Kind regards, Sylvia