Re: [S-R] Slovakia beats Sweden 4 - 3 Olympic Defending Champs defeated

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
      And I have been to the game with Norway yesterday and SWEEDEN today, it is UNBELIEVABLE.

      EUFORIA.

      Vladi

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
        Wel I got 1200 pictures from the game.

        Vladi
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
          They even beat Russia 2 - 1, simply amazing! Hopefully Canada next.

          On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Vladimir Linder <vlinder49@...> wrote:

          > Wel I got 1200 pictures from the game.
          >
          > Vladi

        • John
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
            >>> They even beat Russia 2 - 1, simply amazing! Hopefully Canada next.
            <<<

            We Canadian Slovaks view that possibility with mixed emotions!
          • Tom Potsko
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
              As an American Slovak, I'll have mixed emotions if the Americans play
              Slovakia for gold or bronze as well. But, Go Slovakia!