Slovakia beats Sweden 4 - 3 Olympic Defending Champs defeated

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
      I know it's not geneaological, but, Go, Slovakia!
    • nhasior@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
        Tom,
        Well, yes it could be. (genealogical). :)
        Maybe one of us in the group is related to a HURAJT or to a KUZIMA.
        Reen

      • Vladimir Linder
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
          And I have been to the game with Norway yesterday and SWEEDEN today, it is UNBELIEVABLE.

          EUFORIA.

          Vladi

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
            Wel I got 1200 pictures from the game.

            Vladi
            > Well, yes it could be. (genealogical). :)
            > Maybe one of us in the group is related to a HURAJT or to a
            > KUZIMA.
            > Reen

          • Tom Potsko
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
              They even beat Russia 2 - 1, simply amazing! Hopefully Canada next.

              On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Vladimir Linder <vlinder49@...> wrote:

              > Wel I got 1200 pictures from the game.
              >
              > Vladi

            • John
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
                >>> They even beat Russia 2 - 1, simply amazing! Hopefully Canada next.
                <<<

                We Canadian Slovaks view that possibility with mixed emotions!
              • Tom Potsko
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
                  As an American Slovak, I'll have mixed emotions if the Americans play
                  Slovakia for gold or bronze as well. But, Go Slovakia!