Surname= Shudick

  • qt41059@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2000
      My grandfather was born in 1888 in Czechoslovakia. His name in the
      United states was John A. Shudick. When he came over from the old
      country, he went to Pennsylvania for a while and then to Gary, IN to
      work in Steel Mills. I was told he was born in or near a town
      called "Orezena" (spelling?) If you have any information on this
      surname "Shudick" , it was spelled "Sudik" in Czechoslovakia, please
      e-mail me. Thanks