Suggestions

  • J.B. Bulharowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010
      Bill, Joe, John:

      Thank you so much for your timely suggestions. I will look forward to telling you more as my research progresses. I was telling HeleneC. that I have to continue my detective work, especially with regard to the women. I have precious little information on my paternal GMom.

      Again thanks for all the research helps. Believe me I'll use them.

      Cheers, JB