Re: [S-R] foto_spiš

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19 6:34 AM
      Hi Gloria,
      I cannot seem to find your photos of Spis Castle. What am I doing wrong?
      Once, when visiting Slovakia I had the good fortune to be introduced to an
      elderly couple who came from the same village, Lubicke Kupele, as my
      grandmother. The wife had embroidered a picture of Spis Castle and it hung
      proudly in their kitchen. It was a beautiful piece of work.
      I drove to Spis Castle, which you can see from almost everywhere when you
      are in that area.
      I would love to see your pics. I have to agree it is a most beautiful
      castle.
      Reen

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19 6:54 AM
        Photos attached to an email are not distributed on Slovak-Roots.
        There are 1,000 members, not everyone wants their mailbox loaded up.
        You'll need to load them onto our web site first, and then reference it.

        Bill