Re: [S-R] Marczinko Surname Records I Hit Ancestral My Target

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      Karen,
      From what I can make out of the wedding:
      Among the couples names it says Stephanus was the son of Andreas and Anna was the daughter of Pauli.
      The next section gives the villages and addresses: Leutochovia Nr. 463 and Nagy-Lomnitz Nr. 185
      Then it shows that both are RC (Roman Catholic) and both are 36 annos (years old)
      Then come the witnesses: Mathias Scholcz colon Lomintz and Paulus Schmidt colon Lomnitz.
      The priest was Josephus Gorna'ly