Re: [S-R] Need advice for first LDS family center visit

  • deeellessbee
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 14, 2010
      Hi Tom. No, I spoke to the folks at two different FHC locations, and at both locations I have to go in person and order the films. They won't order them until I pay for them, and I guess they won't take payment over the phone (credit card, etc.) So I have to drive out there just to order the films, and then back again (perhaps several times, depending on time needed) to view the films.

      Debbie