Re: [S-R] Feb.10 Geneaology Series TV

  • Gloria
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
      Wow...thank you Michael for this information. I have had so many of the SLOVAK emails to get through that I am just tonight getting to this.
      It is so odd to learn about the Smolnik in and the other in the District of SPISSKÁ NOVÁ VES
      V obci SMOLNÍK (okr. HUMENNÉ) sa v roku 1995 nachádzali najcastejsie tieto priezviská: VRBOVÁ 1×; JANKOVÁ 1×.

      We have just visited the Smolnik at Starina Reservoir where my husbands Koribanic supposedly lived. I will check out all the
      places you have listed. I have already sent a few letters to Snina,SK asking about Koribanics in their phone book. So far no replies.
      But that is how it goes.

      I appreciate all the research on this board. I learn f rom each and every email.

      Gloria Kurbanick (Koribanic)