Domanich in Prague

  • AlfHarley883@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2000
      I am researching my family on my dad's side and I am looking for
      information on my Grandmother Anna Domanich whose family was from
      Prague. They came to Silverton Pa where she was born, then left her
      here at some point & went back there. I have been told they owned
      large farm land over there. She then married Mike Zambo (Zembo) and
      stayed here in the states. They had a son Michael, John & daughter
      Mary together before he died in a coal mine. She then remarried a
      Peter Homolo. Her date of birth was 7/10/04 and she died 10/27/51.
      Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks.