questions regarding participants in a dissertation survey

  • Gerald J. Sabo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hi Kara,
      I am forwarding your email to two discussion groups of which I am a member. I suspect there are a number of Slovak-English bilinguals who are members of those groups and may be interested in participating in your survey. They can certainly speak for themselves.
      I would be interested in participating even without the raffled gift certificates.
      Let me know how you would like me to proceed with this. Just click on the website address in your attachment?
      Fr. Sabo, S.J.
      PS In your attachment, I am not sure of your telephone number. Could you let me know? Thanks.

    • Gerald J. Sabo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
        I apologize to the groups, since in the email I forwarded "non-text portions of this message have been removed." If any of you are interested in helping Kara, contact her personally at her email <Kara.McAlister@...>. She is a doctral candidate at Arizona State University and is looking for Slovak-English bilinguals take a survey lasting some thirty minutes, completely confidential, and I am sure she will send you this and all other information.
        Sorry that what I forwarded did not got through, yet in my copy of that email, everything was there. Well, you live and you learn--Jerry Sabo.