Re: Michael Kupecz /Kurimka

  • Gordon Grening
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
      Dennis,

      Try contacting St. Joseph [Slovak] Roman Catholic Church in Hazleton. He just might be buried in their cemetery. I found my great grandparents in their Book of Interments 1890-1934 and their graves in the church's cemetery. Write to the church's secretary at:

      604 N. Laurel St.
      Hazleton, PA 18201-4598

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
        Thanks alot Gordon,

        Will do.......I will keep you guys posted.

        Dennis

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Grening"